This new, exclusive to Trailer Vision™, vehicle based Digital Wireless (DW) camera system / reversing camera system, features the very latest technology. The system being DW, enables it to be used at the same time as Bluetooth devices etc, interference free.
The system is specifically designed for light vehicles, motor-homes or caravans, as it utilises a small camera, which is integrated into the number-plate holder. The camera lens direction/angle can also be adjusted. (It can also be used for hitching). The colour, 12V, waterproof, wide-angle lens camera is connected to the external DW transmitter (80 x 80 x 25 mm) via a cable and both are connected to the vehicle power supply (reversing light etc). The digital, LCD, colour monitor can be used with up to 4 cameras. If used as a reversing system it will automatically switch on when the vehicle is in reverse. The monitor also includes an in-built rechargeable battery, giving maximum flexibility.
The system includes the following components:
1. Wide Angle Lens Waterproof (12V) Camera & integrated Number-Plate holder (with IR, night vision).
2. Digital Wireless 3.5 inch Colour LCD Monitor (in black), with in-built rechargeable battery (recharges from 12V/24V).
3. Digital Wireless transmitter and camera connections (12V).
4. Windscreen mount for the LCD monitor.
5. Dashboard mount for the LCD monitor.
6. Vehicle power supply for monitor (cigarette lighter adaptor).
7. Av out socket (connect to a TV/recorder etc when viewing property/stables, or to a vehicle recorder).
This Camera is specifically designed for hitching light vehicles or motor-homes to a trailer, as it utilises a small/discrete camera, which is built in to the number plate holder. The colour, 12V, waterproof, wide-angle lens cameras is connected to the external DW transmitter (approx 80 x 80 x 25 mm) via a cable and both are connected to the vehicle power supply (reversing light etc). The system could be used with either the Digi-View™ or Digi-Max™ monitors/systems.