Omni Vue™ is an innovative 4 camera ‘look-down’ system, providing operators with a full 360° view around the vehicle, eliminating all blind spots ****New HD Version available from April 2018****
The easy to interpret display also helps the driver to manoeuvre in difficult situations. Additionally, the driver can select any of the ultra wide-angle cameras to be displayed simultaneously in the 2nd 7″ display ‘window’ (this display can also be triggered automatically, i.e. reverse camera displayed when reversing, or side camera displayed when turning). The system is supplied with a 128 GB 4CH SSD (Solid State Drive) DVR and this drive is equivalent to a 500GB Hard Disk Drive
The images from 4 ultra wide-angle lens cameras are ‘blended’ together and presented in a single ‘birds-eye’ view, which gives the driver excellent situational awareness when maneuvering at low speed, or into difficult locations.
Installation and Calibration
The 4 cameras are installed at the front/back and sides of the vehicle, ideally at the mid-points; however, they can be installed in other locations, as the system is then calibrated to the vehicle.
The standard system includes the following components:
- 4 ultra wide-angle cameras (metal case,) and cables (1 x 5m Cable, 2 x 9m, 1 x 18m)
- 7″ Monitor
- 128GB SSD DVR (secured), equivalent to 500GB HDD = approx 560 hours of ‘high resolution’ recording (Max 1TB SSD)
Omni Vue™ Applications:
- Tippers / aggregate transporters / bulk transporters / mixers
- Refuse vehicles
- Ambulances / fire engines / emergency service vehicles
- Home delivery vehicles / delivery vehicles
- Road sweepers